What is your favorite mascara?

It seems like I constantly switch back and forth between brands and never find one that I really love.

katiemomNY

Asked by katiemomNY at 8:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Cover Girl
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't wear mascara.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I bought my last one some time ago I can't remember the name of it ordered one to flatter my eye color :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Is it one of those Covergirl eyelight mascaras? Does it work well?
    katiemomNY

Comment by katiemomNY (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Too Faced makes a nice lengthening one with a nice long handle and skinny brush great for getting the lower lashes and corners.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I use Dior Blackout which is $24.50 and also Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express Waterproof Mascara which is about 6 bucks. to be honestest there isnt that much of a differences except the price.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 10:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Clinique
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• MAC (the volume one in the silver tube)
    It's the only one that doesn't smudge and stays all day yet still comes off easily with soap and water. I will never buy anything else.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• L'Oreal Voluminous, not water-proof. I've tried several before this and it works the best for me. I used to use Perfect Lashes by Coty; that was the best ever. Unfortunately, it was discontinued, and I bought from their warehouse until that supply was depleted.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• mary kay has amazing mascara...does not clump or flake. lengthens and gives volume. message me and i will send you samples to try out to see if you like it.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011