How long?

Ok I kow everyone is different but..
How long did you nest for and how long after did you have your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I nested for the entire last half of my pregnancy. I would come home from work, mop my floors and clean the bathroom every day. I think I was addicted to the scent of Pine-sol. The day before I had the baby was the only day I didn't feel like cleaning.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'm going on 8 months and I haven't had one urge to nest yet. Maybe I'm just weird though....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't think I nested at all with my first son and the only reason I did with my second is because he was born preemie so I wanted everything as germ free as possible. lol
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• from my 5th month till the baby was 3 months old
    njsaucedo

Answer by njsaucedo at 4:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• well golly I just started and im 35weeks. But no matter what I only have 4 weeks left cause THats when they have my c-sec scheduled.
    Anonymous

• I am 38w and 5d and I am just barely hitting a nesting thing.
    Anonymous

• I was insane!! As soon as I found out I was preggers I went into nest mode and didn't stop until a month after the baby was born. She was my first so I'm sure I was anxious. Cleaning and reorganizing seemed to take my mind off of all of the silly worries I had about whether or not she was going to be born with that third eye or the connecting eyebrows. Nesting is natural and maternal and I don't think you can over-do it. Just make sure that if you're an active nester; the kind that moves furniture and is painting and repainting, to rest. Have fun and be careful!!
    Laya-Lou

Answer by Laya-Lou at 5:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008