Round ligaments?

Ok so i turned just right and i got a sharp pain like i pulled a muscle from my side down to my pelvic bone i was reading that it may be my round ligament but im not sure? I am 12 weeks pregnant. . . :/

hughesgirl09

Asked by hughesgirl09 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• or you could have just pulled/strained a muscle as well. If your worried call your OB/midwife and ask what their impression is.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I had round ligament pain at about 24 weeks and it scared the crap out of me, did you over work yourself at all today? too busy or too active pressure wise? I would always talk to your Dr but I called the nurseline when I had that and they told me to rest for the night and if the pain or pressure didn't go away by morning to go to the ER.. I had spent all day cleaning and working so it really did help to relax and that's all it took -gl!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2011