Period or pregnant

My period is due in a few days...But my nipples are sore and stomache feel kinda hard and our bothering me. I had sex once with out a condom but he didnt finish..Could i be pregnant or is my period coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your guess is as good as mine.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are similar... I would take a pregnancy test
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If you had sex,YES,you could be pregnant
    Men leak a lubricating fliud before they ejaculate that contains a small amount of sperm,and as we all know,it only takes 1!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• ....take a test...
    call a dr...

is this deja vu?
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• actually fertility doctors will tell you that the sperm in pre-ejaculation has the strongest sperm and contains thousands! and it only takes one!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes, you could be pregnant. It is called Pre-ejaculate, meaning before he finishes, he releases sperm inside you. If you want to be pregnant, then that may be good news to you. If you don't, hopefully this info will lead you wear condoms in the future. Remember, you can get other "things" besides pregnant when you don't use a condom. I'd suggest getting STD testing done in the near future and an HIV again in 6 mos.
    Anonymous