How should I find a morgage loan?

Dose my hubbys credit effect mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can apply for a loan alone or together. His income will affect even if u do it alone. Remember every time ur score is checked it can drop it so don't apply at a lot of places.
    ELnEMsMommy

Answer by ELnEMsMommy at 9:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Finding Mortgage Companies and yes your husband credit will affect yours read more about here.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes, your husband's credit score will affect yours. We got our loan through Citimortgage back when we had excellent credit.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Go to several local banks and ask what they are offering right now for mortgage rates.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 10:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yes. Your spouses credit/debt can affect yours... expecially if you live in a community property state like Texas. If you are married in Texas and your spouse falls behind on property taxes and fails to respond, the spouse can recieve a citiation(true story). I used to do collections... FYI: the most common thing I saw was spouses passing away and the wife/husband being pursued for debts owed. It's important to know your State Laws and NOT to ignore debts. I hope this helps:-)

My Blog: www.FamilyCEOMom.blogspot.com
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011