Bleeding after sex adult content

I just found out that i was pregant 6/8/11 and my husband cant get enough of me we have sex about twice a day about four times a week I notice after sex i started to bleed lightly it been going on for about a week Im scared for my baby is this normal for the bleeding to last this long

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My Dr called it a friable cervix. You can google it and read more about it. Mayoclinic.com has a section you can read about it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If it's light it's probably because he's hitting the cervix which is sensitive due to extra fluids in your body. And having sex that often would probably cause it to continue this long. If you are at all concerned, stop having sex until your doctor gives you the go ahead. Some women (such as myself) should not have sex during the first trimester because it can cause a miscarriage under the right conditions. Though it is not a problem for the majority of women. There are other ways to satisfy men without engaging in actual intercourse.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• When you are pregnant, there is increased blood flow, that includes to the cervix. My gyn told me half jokingly after I bled during an exam while pregnant, "you touch a pregnant woman and she bleeds." He led me to believe it was normal, but to be on the safe side, you should probably run it by your own gyn to be sure.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would say it just has to do with the increased blood flow. Ive never had a bloody nose in my life until i became pregnant and now i have them all the time.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2011