Who else feel there's something about the caylee story that don't add up?

1.if the grandparents were as close to this child as they say how can they go a month & not see her?
2.Why did the grandmother give the wrong hairbrush to the cops? on purpose
3.where did everyone think caylee was when they saw casey & caylee wasn't with her?
I dunno there's too many if's in this story

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK--the whole thing is so sad though. I just wish that mother would fess up and tell the truth. She's put everyone through so much. Of course, she's getting attention so she won't.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• there is definately something fishy about that family, i just think that the grandparents are trying to cover up for casey..... why do that to an innocent kid. th ats not right, at all
    lucie08

Answer by lucie08 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think the grandparents know she did it and are trying to cover up for her its pothetic she was just a innocent little girl she didnt deserve this and i think her mother should just be honest about what happen so they can finally have some clouser on the case.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Nothing adds up with that case we will have to wait for the dna results from the body to see if it is caylee and whatever forensics they recover to explain what happened to that beautiful baby. When she finally goes to court she might as well plead guilty she is never goin to find a jury that has not heard about this case or already convicted her in their minds. I am not sure if Florida has the death penalty but for this case I wish they did.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 3:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• 1. Well, my father live 10 minutes down the road from me but hasn't seen me or my daughter for months. Haven't even talked to him really. Life gets in the way you know.

2. Could have been an honest mistake.

3. Maybe they thought Caylee was with a babysitter.

There are tons of if's in this story, but I put all blame on the mother. Let's say someone else did kill Caylee, why didn't Casey call the police immediately when she couldn't find her?
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Casey kept telling everyone she was with the nanny.......As for the grandparents they should go down with her cause they know something
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• 1) They asked to see her - several times. Unfortunately, Caylee was Casey's child - not theirs. My in-laws used to live 10 min from my house, and they only wanted to see their grandson on easter and xmas.
    2) Because she is in denial and does not want to believe that Casey killed Caylee. Or they are covering for her - which is stupid.
    3) Casey always told them she was with "Zanny" (the incredible invisible nanny).

dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• She always said Caylee was with Zanny the babysitter who only exists in Casey's mind. Casey always said she was working and would call home and text her parents and give excuses. Yes, the Anthony's know more then they are saying. They have enabled Casey for years with the lies and stealing so they know her better then anybody. Also, remember at one point that Cindy was seeing a psych dr. and talking about taking Caylee away from Casey. Personally, I think she was angry at Cindy and Caylee, unfortunately, was the victim of that anger.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• GET THIS!! my hubby says he would protect his daughter if she were Casey! and he says if a parent did turn their kid in....over a murder, any murder..is heartless!!! HE feels that any LOVING parent will go above and beyond to protect their kid, even if she was accused of murdering your grandchild.........If I was still dating him and he said this...HE would NOT be my husband!! now...
    am I the wrong one here??? I would turn anybody in, my kid or not,!! if it involved the death of a baby!!..or anybody!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I so disagree with your DH. Loving them is doing what is right. Maybe prevent another senseless death. I too would turn in a family member ~ that is after I gave them one chance to do the right thing. I think gma and gpa knew something, but long after the "disappearance"
    Anonymous