Getting a bad vibe from someone ?

This is probably kind of trival but I cannot shake the feeling for some reason...

A girl I knew back in grade school keeps adding me to her facebook.
I took her off the first 2 times, because I got the same vibe.
This time I added her back thinking it was "all in my head" but now that same feeling is back again

I feel rude just removing her, since I sent her a few messages making small talk, asking what was up and how she was etc..

we were friends in first and second grade but after that we drifted apart, and during jr she and other people started to basically bully me alot, and she was one the main people doing it.

So how do I take her off my facebook, but at the same time remain nice about it?

we have a lot of the same friends in common and I dont want to come across as rude, I just cant shake the feeling that something isnt right with her and get this really bad vibe

*edit* I know I have a choice, part of me wanted to be her friend but there is also the other part of me that  gets bad feelings from  it for whatever reason

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Just ignore her and don't talk to her.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Trust your gut. Why do you care if you come across rude to someone who bullied you at one point and probably never ackwoledged and apologized for it? You don't need a lot of friends, just a couple that you can trust. The best part about being an adult is you can live your life the way you want it, you don't have to worry or care about what others think.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I just remove them. It's not a big deal really, if you don't see them in person what can they do online?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• just block her, she cant search you, see your posts, see tags your in etc
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Your instincts are most likely right! You need to ignore her and just delete her don't feel bad just do it! Stay drama free! After all your a lady now not a teenage drama queen!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 4:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011