Can i take this on the plane

me and my family are traveling in august, and were we are going, it's like mountains, and forests, and since me and my ds are sensitive to mosquitos, fleas, well anything that bites, u get the idea, and i wanted to know can i pack some off clip ons that are better than the spray??? and what about when u take ur curlin iron, and blow drier, how do u pack that and ur laptop.
and have any of u ever lost ur luggage and how did u fix it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Travel

• Most of that I would pack in your checked luggage. Then the laptop I would carry on to the plane.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You can pack clip ons and curling iron and blow drier into the luggage that gets checked in at the baggage counter. Don't try to take it in your carryon. The laptop you can carry with you, on board.

Most airlines are really good about lost luggage and they chase it up for you and get it delivered to your door of where-ever you're staying within a few days of your arrival if they possibly can. But losing luggage is actually pretty rare. I've travelled a lot and never lost a bag, but my brother-in-law came from the US to Australia for a visit and lost a suitcase. They got it to him - I think it took 2 or3 days.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• what i mean the off clip on for mosquito repellant
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes put it in your baggage and check it you should not have any problems. And as far as lost luggage. In about the 100 times or so I have flown they have lost my luggage once and they delivered it right to my door about a day later.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Laptop is an obvious carryon. As for the mosquito repellant, checked luggage or stop off in a store before you head to the mountains.

I always try to pack as little as possible when getting on a plane and buying easy replaceable things like repellant, diapers, wipes when I get there.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would just buy the mosquito spray once you get there.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Keep the laptop with you ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I agree keep the laptop with you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011