What was the most romnatic thing your SO/hubby did for you?

booger14

Asked by booger14 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• The sweetest thing I can think of was when he left me a note on the fridge telling me how much he loved me and how im such a wonderful mother. It was really sweet! If you ask him the same question he probably would say something about the laptop he bought for mothers day.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• like pp. hubby used to leave me notes all around the house when he left for work. it was sweet :) he would also email me every morning before me an our son woke up so we had something to read. he used to work so much so every little note would make us happy
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i had a very special stuffed animal, and i gave it to my step-daughter. a few weeks later she and her brothers cut it up with scissors(along with every other stuffed animal she had) my husband sewed up the stuffed animal for me again. it took him over an hour.

happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My husband is very romantic he bought me a leopard it was huge and named it Phil to protect me with rose puddles on my bed and a new blanket, he has bought me lots of flowers, he's gave me all sorts of cards, proposed to me on Valentines day ona tour where we went for our first date with my dream ring. He tells me he loves me more then the world, more then the designer clouds, more then the warm sunshine, and more then the breezy sky. Most of all he loves me more then the breath of air! Then the green trees, that he calls me and leaves love messages, And we have been married since April 18th of 09 for 2 yrs, and together for almost 3 total. :) He's a sweetheart it feels like I have known him for years which is such a incredible feeling. I wish we knew each-other when we were teens! I wish we could have been lovers forever. But im glad to settle for him for the rest of my life,
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• foot massage
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:12 AM on Jun. 18, 2011