Best cell phone service without a contract?

I need a new cell phone provider and want to get one of those without a contract. All I know about it Metro PCS and they don't seem to have very good reviews. Has anyone here used them and what did you think? I just want a phone to make local and long distance calls that has internet access. Unlimited minutes and web would be great but I am open on that one. Any suggestions is appreciated.

cutie222

Asked by cutie222 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Technology

• straighttalk from walmart
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I agree 100% with mamawilbur! I love it! You can get unlimited talk, text, and web for $45 a month or 1000 minutes/texts/web pages for 30 a month.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• There's a newer service provided by WalMart, it's called Family Mobile. You can see the details on the WM website. What I like about Family Mobile is that it does not require a contract, and it uses Tmobile's towers which means very good coverage.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 12:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• for 55-60 from virgin mobile you get unlimited text talk web and i love the service.
    right now we are old on the 25 dollar plan 300 talk minutes , unlimited text and web but we are grandfathered in this lan is now 35 dollars. i do not like smart talk phones they tend to get hot and lots of my friends had trouble with them around here. i am not sure if it is the area or what. stay away from revol we tried them and their service sucked they cut out all the time.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2011

• For which location do you need?For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Unlock-Zone.com and you can get free phone unlock instructions from MobileUnlockGuide.com   I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 12:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2014