Whether married or single, is there a friend you wouldn't mind to get to know better? ;-) No names, plz

DH has a good friend of his that is too fine. OMG!! Now yes DH is fine too,,,, but I'd have the best of both worlds... dark and milk chocolate. Would never do anything to ruin relationships or anything just pointing out another good man.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• NOPE... it would make me think and feel far past what I want to let myself.. not worth it never, ever never!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• After being cheated on and him using the excuse that he wants more than just one woman and thinks I am being selfish for not wanting the same, I sort of find this question disgusting. ...but that's probably due to my situation.
    Anonymous

• And no one said cheat. I think I said I wouldn't cheat. But in another lifetime,,, who knows?? You've never admired someone's beauty and never acted on it? Let's change the question,, how many of you find look at People magazines 100 sexiest men/women and agree with the person and ranking??
    Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My LP and I have been together since we were 14 and 16 years old, but before that I had one other little boyfriend. At that age, lord knows it wasn't serious, and even with my LP, we never could have guessed we would be together 14 years later, but anyway...I saw the old boyfriend in the store and O...M....G....he grew up into a full blown hottie. Career military as a fitness instructor...completely buff, blonde hair, blue eyes...sweet and quiet as ever like he doesn't know he looks like a Ken doll. My LP was with me when we ran into him so it was twice as embarrassing to stand there drooling like a schoolgirl LOL.

I would NEVER want to cheat for real, but I went a little googly eyed for a minute.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011