Remington

What do you think of the name Remington for boy or girl? We want to name our 3rd child after our mothers. Girl will be Remington Rose, boy will be Remington Joe. What do you think?

rbade

Asked by rbade at 10:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Baby Names

• Remington Steele or Remington Firearms ... those are the two things that come to mind when I see the name "Remington".

Just my two cents
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have to agree with PP.. but. its your choice..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I agree with SpiritedWitch, too, 'cause those are the first things that popped into my head when I read the name.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I love it. Not exactly ffor a boy but for a girl!! My dogs name is Remington because I never had a girl.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't like it either way, but it is doable for a boy. In my personal opinion it makes a terrible girl name.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 11:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I dont really like it but what does the name have to do with ur mother? I dont see both your moms names being Remington? Am i confused? It sounds like a last name..

Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Remington is an odd name. It makes me think of the rat from Charlottes Web I forget his name though. Was is Remington? lol
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 1:16 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Isn't Remington a shaving razor too? Sorry, but I think it is ridiculous for either child. If it is a family name, make it a middle name if you must, but don't saddle a child with that kind of craziness for his/her life. Just my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I don't like it.
    OnARainyDay

Answer by OnARainyDay at 7:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I have a cousin whose son is named Remington. I like it for a boy, but not for a girl. Sorry.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:16 AM on Jun. 18, 2011