What kind of camera have u used on ur travel???

any of u photographers??? what kind of digital camera do u recommend i buy to travel and take good pictures

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Travel

• We have gotten pretty good shots with our Nikon coolpix. This year I am letting DD use the digital camera and DH and I are using our iPhones. The photos have been great. I used mine and the regular camera to document a project we've been working on and you cannot tell the difference. DH is a trained photographer and I did several years training in the art photo world. It makes for an interesting set of family vacay shots.

DH also got an app called Hipstamatic and it is a blast. It gives you 3 different types of "film," flashes and 4 lens. They all have different effects and you can buy more. Most fun $2 we've spent in a long time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I think any digital will do ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• we have a Kodak digital camera and it takes great pictures
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011