Would you moms do this for me?

Watch your little girls this summer while school is out. John Walsh, and Chris Hansen host of "To Catch a Predator" announced that summertime is the most dangerous for our kids, and the busiest time for sex offenders. Sit outside with your kids until they no longer want to play. Never let them walk anywhere, not even down the street to a friend's house. Watch strange cars coming into your neighborhood, and don't be afraid to take down license plate numbers. Our poor little girls are easy targets for these sickos, and we have to protect them. The police can do but so much, we have to make sure our girls are safe. Little boys are being taken as well. We live in a very scary, evil, cruel world, and as parents, we have the "DIVINE" right to protect our kids. Be safe, and have a great summer. I purchased  4 nice comfortable lawn chairs for me and my sisters. We're our little girls personal bodyguard. I have a bat too I named Mr. T, because it'll sting real quick. Cops always get there when it's too late. Amber alert is great, but it won't help too soon.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I sure will. I'd do anything and everything possible to protect my babies. <3
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Good for you Kword. You should protect them, it's your right.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm so tired of seeing all these beautiful innocent kids missing on TV.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• thank you

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• While I agree with you, I don't quite understand how "young boys are taken care of". A young child is a young child. It doesn't matter what sex they are.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I stated "Boys are being taken as well", go back and read.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Oops, I so need to go to bed, lol.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Great thought! It's hard for me to imagine something happening to one of your children. But the way society is today, you can never be too careful.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• it makes me sick everytime i turn on the tv and stuff like this is going on
    britt2thabrat

Answer by britt2thabrat at 3:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011