Car seat

how can i get my LO to like the car seat... .he hates it and i hate going anywhere because of this....

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 10:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• mine too! Md dd drives me nuts screaming and hollaring every time we get in the car!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Is there a reason. Is she being hurt? Does it obstruct his vision?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• How old is he? I have special "car toys" in the car that my kids only get when they go in the car (for my 2 yo right now it's 2 Thomas books with sound effects - his favorite, for my 11 month old it's a butterfly with lights and sounds and a stuffed pig).

Answer by missanc at 8:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• yeah i would say get some toys for the car. my dd has keys and she always brings her bears and just something for her to be entertained but she never screamed and not liked the carseat. also if your child is older what worked really well on long trips is music. i bought a cd of all these kids songs and she loved it. it works for short trips too ofcourse. good luck
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011