What do you say you do, but dont actually.

We've ALL done it. Said we do things or have done something just tell impress or shut someone up. You know, when you say something you wish you do or had done... SO nows the time to fess up. Whats your dirty little secret? I have a few but I will only share one: I tell my mom (who is an LPN) that my kids eat super healthy unless its a treat. And because she lives hours away, I get away with it. Shame on me but I'd rather shut her and them up than listen to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I tell my DH I orgasm everytime lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I pretend like everything is okay when most of time im depressed about my child that passed away. I also pretend like we don't have money problems but in fact we owe the bank almost every month
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ha ha, nice question. :D I'm learning to trade on the currency markets, in an attempt to supplement our income and I tell my DH about how much money I've made but on the days that I've lost money, I just don't tell him. In fact, overall, it's cost me more than I've made, but I'd never confess that to DH - I think (hope) I'm getting better at it.

I also claim to use cloth diapers, well, I do, but I also use disposables when it's really cold because I need to put long pants over the diapers and messing with leaky diaper covers etc doesn't sound fun to me. Also if it's rainly and hard to get the washing dry. So we go through a pack of disposables every month or so.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Suzzanna ... HUGS. I totally understand and know, unfortunately, EXACTLY where you are coming from.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Here's an awful one...when I'm really mad at the kids I say I'm going to beat their butts but I never do.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I constantly say how happy I am (to everyone but two people) but really, I'm miserable with one big aspect of my life and those two people, plus my Child, are the only reasons I'm still here. They are also the only people that keep the rest of me and my life happy.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 3:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2011