What is the most embrassing thing happend to u during sex?

Me passing gas during an orgams,luckily he did'nt hear it nor smelled it.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• embarrassedMy mother walked in on us. ...

Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I developed a really, really bad case of the giggles right in the middle of sex. Poor hubby, it did nothing to help his performance that night....LOL
    Anonymous

• Definitely gas.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I've had both the gas thing and our son (18 year old) walked in on us once. The latter was far more embarrassing.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My MIL walked in while it was fully on so embarrasing!
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• He made my cooter fart. I think people call it quefing? Bad spelling. I know its normal but the topper on this is- it wasnt just once, it was for like 2 minutes of every time I moved. And he was cracking up! Which is the only reason I can laugh about it now.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My boyfriend, husband now, just started dating and he hadn't passed gas in front front of me yet. Well we had got a room while we were in the middle of sex he had to excuse himself to the bathroom, put a towel under the door and relieved himself in the toilet. He had held onto it so long around me his stomach couldn't take it anymore. While I laid in bed waiting, watching tv. Never will forget that experience!
    rbade

Answer by rbade at 10:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• embarrassedFart

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Farted. While we were, um, doing it. Thankfully, he laughed.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• two things come to mind.. once got caught by my boyfriends father.. (horrible way to "meet" the parents).
    and while having sex I had an old childhood toy in my hopechest go off (it was a horse, neighing).. I started laughing because all I could think about was "trooojann MAN". (I shouldn't have laughed too hard because a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant, and unfortunately miscarried)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011