13 weeks...

OK I'm 13 weeks and I swear I've been feeling the baby move. Everyone keeps saying its not the baby, no way its to soon.But at first I thought is was just gas or something but the more it happens the more I KNOW its the baby.It happens alot so if it was gas I'd be having some problems.

How far were you when you felt your baby move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was 6 months but my aunt could feel hers at 2 mo. when she had her first ultrasound it was moving and she could feel it soooo no its not impossible
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• With my first, I felt her move aroun 18 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy to make it this far and I started feeling him move around 13 weeks. Found out yesterday that he has feet almost as big as his face! LOL
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i was about 4 months. i miss that feeling.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It is normal for you to feel some fluttery feelings at this point in your pregnancy it' feels like butterflies in your tummy flying around, but as for had fetal kick that usually doesn't occur till your 26 weeks... Congrats on your pregnancy
    njsaucedo

Answer by njsaucedo at 3:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My 1st pregnancy it was around 18 weeks, my 2nd it was around 13
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I was about 11wks and I started feeling a fluttering very faint but it was waaay different from gas/bloating.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My first time it was around 20 weeks, second time around 12 weeks and this time around 13 weeks. Everyone - including my dr - told me it couldn't be, but they just got stronger and stronger and now I know they were definitely the baby!
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 4:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I was just over 20 wks. (first) and it was just strong flutters.

CAROLINAGIRL820 "but my aunt could feel hers at 2 mo" IS IMPOSSIBLE. I'M SORRY, BUT IT IS!
    Anonymous

• with my first about 18 weeks with the second 16 weeks and the third 14 weeks.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• The earliest i ever felt it was 14 wks. With my last she was about 23 weeks. She just wasnt very big & didnt like to move much.
    Anonymous