The biggest full moon of the year is coming this friday. How many of you 3rd trimester ladies are hoping you go in to labor? Do you think the moon will help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• *raises hand*

I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow. My mom is convinced I'll go into labor tonight.
    Yeah okay. I don't think it's going to happen. I'm not having any signs of labor at all.
    But it's nice to dream :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh....I wish! Lol, I just hit 36 wks....I'm anxious, but.....*sigh*.....slim chances....lol
    Anonymous

• I'm 35 weeks and though i would love to get this over with I have already had one baby born at 35weeks and I dont want to go through that again she can stay in there as long as she needs.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm not pregant, but my grandmother swears by the full mean. WHen i was pregnant and getting close, and it was a full mean, she was like your going to have that baby tonight. I didn't, although i do believe in the eating spicy food. I was due on Monday July 7th of this year. On July 4th (Friday) we had a crawfish boil. I ate 3 pounds of crawfish @7:00. At 2:00 that morning, my water broke and we were on our way to the hospital. But i do know that we raisea lot of dogs, and i am serious when i say if it is a full moon or the weather changes drastically, they will have there puppies. I have seem that so many times. Not that i am comparing us to dogs.I'm just saying that i have seen it happen before.
    Anonymous

• I was hoping at least...I just hit full term, and tonight I had spicy Mexican food for dinner, did a good bit of walking, nothing. Maybe I'll try sex...hehe....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well...the full moon came and went, and I have no baby. *sigh* I tried!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2008