HPT faint+ or Evap?

I couldn't really see the line until the test dried and I took it apart. Im only like 12 DPO if I am preg. Im afraid I am imagining things... Also, I am still "spotting" (after what I think was implantation about 5 days ago) off and on, and am getting worried. any suggestions?

Thanks!
Natalie
Mom to Jenna & Liam (TTC #3!)

bigmamabone

Asked by bigmamabone at 11:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had to take it apart, it might be your imagination. A positive would show a distinct line, even if faint it would be there, and you wouldn't have to guess.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It is so hard to tell. I would test again with a digital and another regular and then go from there.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Try your first morning pee! You'll get a better result. And don't drink a ton to make yourself pee, it can water down hormones in the urine. Good luck.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Follow the directions on the box, if it says don't read it after X amount of time... Don't read it.. Also you shouldn't have to take a test apart.. Wait until you have missed your period and then test with your first morning urine...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• That's not an evaporation line. That s indeed a positive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Congrats! All my tests looked like that when positive!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Thanks... im gonna try again tomorrow morning... but I reposted with a Picture of the test.... is that too light to be positive?
    bigmamabone

Comment by bigmamabone (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• any idea about the spotting... I haven't ever had this much "implantation" spotting before. Just a little pink on the TP about 1-2x a day for 3-4 days
    bigmamabone

Comment by bigmamabone (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No, its lighter because there is only a small amount of hormone. That's def positive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Seems like the more babies I had the more I spotted.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2011