I feel kind of dirty, but what do you think? adult content

warning: this maybe tmi, so turn back if you don't want to hear anything too adult oriented!

my hubby and i were fooling around in the shower last night, and things were starting to heat up. so we quick dried off and moved to the bed.

well i start it off by going down on him, and then moved down to his balls. he started moaning really load, so i decided to keep going farther south. the lower i went, the louder he moaned. i got to his ass, and i decided to go to town. i actually licked his ass!

i've always thought of this as a really really dirty disgusting thing, but it was erotic, and i loved it! it made him go crazy, and he said he loved it.

what are you thoughts? do any of you like doing this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep me and DH do it and we both love it. Maybe because its Taboo?! But hell if it feels good why not?
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No chance in heck! But whatever floats your boat.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• A lot of guys like that, it doesn't make him gay and if u like it too, don't worry. Anon is just upset cuz she isn't getting laid.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• ..shame on 'anonymous' for not having the balls to comment otherwise. mama? theres nothing wrong with it. you loved it. he loved it. ITS F***ING INCREDIBLE TO TURN YOUR MAN ON LIKE THAT, IS IT NOT?? I have only one thing to add: LET HIM DO YOU NEXT TIME.. so you can see what the fuss is about. its an amazing feeling. Who cares what other people think?? AND WHY DO YOU FEEL DIRTY?? We can't all do it missionary-style, for procreation only, etc and so forth. Sex can be suuuuuuuper exciting if we allow ourselves to lose our inhibitions. GOOD FOR YOU, SALAD TOSSER!! ☼
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 11:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• don't feed the troll? what does that even mean? i'm not a troll...whatever that is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Personally I don't play with the ass area it's an exit not an entrance lol. But everyone is different & if you & your DH like it then go for it have fun in the bedroom it's good to spice things up & try new things it's healthy for a marriage, also don't feel dirty there is no reason too you were doing it to your DH so there is no reason to feel dirty. Keep the fun up!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Omg! My dh wishes I like his ass bc he does mine but I can not bring myself to do it...How & what made u do it?
    Oh and a troll is someone on CM wanted to stir up some trouble on here. Don't mind them...
    Anyway give me some pointers girl...yes I think it's gross but I guess when u in love and been together for awhile nothing else matters...;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• butterfly, it was a spur of the moment thing. maybe my hormones were just going wild, but it just seemed like he'd love it, so i went for it! I knew we had just showered, so i knew the area was clean. the only pointers i can give are (1) make sure he has showered (2) maybe run your fingers along there just to get the moment started, (3) breathe out of your mouth just in case there are any smells you don't want to smell!!

a good way might also be to do it when you're 69'ing. it can keep your mind off of things if he's helping you out at the same time! :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You said after shower right? sounds clean to me.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2011