Do you?

Do you believe Casey Anthony?

AddisonsMommy12

Asked by AddisonsMommy12 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not for a second.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't think Caylee drowned. I think Casey or her father had something to do with it. And then put her in the pool to make it look that way.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I just wrote in one of Notpanicking's post a few min ago...and I saw Dateline tonight and they went over what the ADA has whichhas alot of STRONG circumstantial evidence, the defense has something that defeats it. And since this is a death penalty trial, the ADA will need to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt with physical evidence that she killed her daughter and had it thought out before hand and if they can do that, that chick is toast!! IMO, and if I was that jury, I would say yes, she is guilty and she deserves to burn in hell.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• That's what my thing is. The jury has been hearing about this case for a long time now. So what if they already have their minds made up about the entire thing?

IMO, she's guilty! She drove around for how long with that poor little girl in the trunk of her car.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• The forensic people found chloroform in the back of Casey's car and decomp evidence in there too. But I do not think dad had anything to do with it, I think its just a defensive tactic to shift blame. And the thing of her father sex molesting her is a bunch of shit. They had it on tape of her saying he is the best father in the world. My father molested me when I was younger, and nothing shirt of a gun to my head with the trigger half cocked would make me say something like that. Plus, my dd is alive and well, I didn't kill her and put her intlo the back of my trunk for a poor tow truck driver to find.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I always thought she was guilty, but the more that i read and see and all this crap about her dad I really don't know. I don't believe for a second that she is an innocent bystander that has no idea whats going on. I think she knows exactly what happened, but as far as her planning it out and killing her as the prosecution says it happened, I dont believe that either. There is something about this whole thing that is off to me, and honestly her dad has always gave me a bad feeling. Either way, she is either lying to pin this on her dad, OR he knows exactly what happened also and is letting his daughter take the fall for it all. Both are shitty scenereos that i can't even grasp happening in a normal family. But as far as evidence, they have nothing solid. it's all on her behavior, and circumstancial. I couldn't sentance anyone to death with no physical proof.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Michgan Mom, I agree. I was molested as a child, not by my father, but it's happened. And I've got some mental problems.

But my three year old is still alive and very very healthy.

I really don't know what to believe to be honest. I think they both know what happened. I think what happened was either the father killed Caylee, and Casey was there and watched it happened, and is covering up. Or the other way around. But she still needs to rot in hell.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't trust that car smell evidence. Not to say she's innocent, but i read somewhere about that process and that this guy is the only one to study smells and thats just IMO not solid enough to use. It may have been on a news site or maybe in my local paper but they were saying that was leaving a door open to get her off on an appeal or conviction overturned if she is found guilty. I saw her actions and her partying pics on the news and based on that it's easy to say, she's guilty. Normal people don't act that way. I don't think she's innocent but i don't think the whole real story will ever come out. There is more to this.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• The whole/true story will NEVER come out. There will ALWAYS be something hiding about it.

If the car thing is true, then why didn't one of her friends smell it and report it?

The partying and etc, is normal, but not when your child is dead.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No, I think she is guilty.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011