Would you shop from a business owner who blasted another business on Facebook?

If this person sold high quality handmade items (believe me, she does), yet trash talks other businesses publicly for "copying her work"...would you still be a customer?

babycakes254

Asked by babycakes254 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• It would really all depend on the situation. There might be some truth to what she is saying and she does not appreciate people taking her business but at the same time there might not be any truth.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well, are they copying her work? I'd be irritated if someone was doing that. Comparisons and putting down the competition are quite common for advertising. I wouldn't think anything of it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am not a personal friend of either one, just a potential customer. So I am not going to speak against the other person and say "yes, definitely". I do not know.
    The issue isn't the copying. My issue is the lack of respect and professionalism. I don't think it is professional at all to hold discussions about it on a site like that. I would think she would start legal action if she truly wanted justice and was really done wrong.
    babycakes254

Comment by babycakes254 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• as long as it had nothing to do with cust service or what im buying
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• No, that's bad business in my book.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 10:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011