can someone help me and give me some information if you can

hi, Ive been told that the herb, Vitex (Chasteberry), promotes hormone balance & ovulation frequency. Vitex (Chasteberry) supports hormone balance and normal ovulation frequency. It says that women who are trying to concieve benefit from vitex because hormonal balance is important for regular ovulation, for the the healthy development of reproductive tissues in the uterus to prepare for implantation of the egg. I looked on earlypregnancytest.com and they have a pill called FertilAid aid that also has Vitex in it. Has anyone taken either of them. I figure that i can just go to GNC and get some Vitex to help with ovulation. I do ovulate on a regular basis I tract with over the counter prediction kits.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hello sweetie! I just wanted to let you know that I read the same information about vitex and I just bought it. I just started taking it so I cant tell you much about results yet. I hope somone on here has taken it and can tell us more about it. Good luck, you should try vitex out
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• ok thanks well if you notice anything that might help me out then just post and let me know.
    Thanks for responding :)
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 3:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Why don't you just relax and wait til you ovulate (egg white stuff ) the more you focus on this the more you some how delay things. Don't worry about it and just practice, practice, practice...lol
    Anonymous