Ugh! peeing! adult content

I have to pee constantly and it is really annoying. Im almost 7 months and peeing every 20 minutes and I feel like I have to go really bad. Then I go and its just a tinkle..I have 2 more months of this!!! How will I ever handle this..lol

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• same here i'm 27 weeks and 4 days how far along are you?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Sounds like maybe your little one is in a position where he/she is squishing mommy's bladder. I hope it gets better!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• That seems like a lot, even for a pregnant woman. I was going every hour by the last month. Just in case, you might want to run it by your doctor as it could be a UTI.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I kno its so annoying i pee b4 i go somewhere and b4 i get where im going today i had to tell my cousin to stop somewhere i had to go..he said you just went i was like i kno..lol and im due the 10th of september..
    Heather021287

Comment by Heather021287 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• There are two reason you pee a lot during pregnancy. The most obvious is because there is a baby pushing on your bladder. Also when you are first pregnant your body begins to produce more blood, which is filtered normally through your kidney's, therefore more urine... The more pregnant you are the more "extra" blood your body produces, therefore the more you pee. The extra blood is to help bring nourishment and oxygen to the baby. I am about 3 months and have the same problem it sucks!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• same here !!!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I go through the samething im due sept 30.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 4:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I went thru the same thing.. I just got used to it
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 11:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2011