Implantation Spotting?

I am TTC, and think I got "implantation spotting" on 12th. Then on the 14th a little pink again... then tonight (after a vey faint positive a couple days ago) i had small (but larger) amt of red and a small clot. Never had this much "implantation bleeding" before and worried... Any one know if this is normal?

bigmamabone

Asked by bigmamabone at 12:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i don't know. I have never had any implantation bleeding. and if i did it was too small for me to notice.
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• it kinda sounds like it. when I first tested myself I got a faint pos too. I never had the implantation bleeding and know that's not uncommon. the only way to know for sure if you're preggers is to test again in a couple of days. if you're really concerned get a blood test from your doc. I'll cross my fingers for you. ;D
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 12:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• sorry, I forgot to add: yes it is normal for the implantation bleeding. especially the way you described it as the light pink. GL
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 12:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm kind of in the same situation myself. I'd never heard of implantation bleeding before. I had it with both of my sons and now I think I just had it last week. Cross your fingers for me too mmsfirstone please. @ Bigmamabone look at what I found.... http://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.shtml. This is what I just read about. Good Luck.
    Ashemery83

Answer by Ashemery83 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Oh and to answer your question a little bit better... I had that happen to me with my last one and I went to the ER. They said I had a threatened aborntion.. which is medical terms for "almost miscarriage" but everything looked fine on the ultrasound. So, don't be too scared but if it were me I would make an appt asap.
    Ashemery83

Answer by Ashemery83 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2011