Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What would you say?

this guy i use to talk to doesnt talk to me nomore i know the reason now why we cudnt get along all of a sudden....what can i say to him knowing its my fault?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • Call, text, or email him and tell him how you feel.

    Answer by mrsziemann at 12:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

  • just start talking to him like before

    Answer by letstalk747 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

  • how long ago was it? if it was a long time ago, just ask him whats up. dont even bring up the past... but learn from ur mistake. if it was recent, say "i'm sorry about ------ . wanna grab lunch?"

    Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

  • Idk maybe an email to apologize?

    Answer by Heather021287 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

  • Be straight up, men don't take clues to well typically! So you need to be straight up and honest and give him a ring! Or text him maybe email some sort of contact.

    Answer by Hesmynavyman at 4:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

  • get it off your chest hv a nice tk with him

    Answer by smiley745 at 4:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.