Pre-ejaculate - when? adult content

Not sure what category this goes in, so I will put it in general.

When does pre-ejaculation occur? A few seconds or minutes before a man ejaculates?

I ask because the condom came off (had never been put on properly - heat of the moment thing.) He put a new one on and a few min. later "finished."

It is not a huge deal if I got preggo. We are married/stable and want to try for #2 this fall. Right now would be a little sooner than planned but not the end of the world. Just wondering if anyone knows the time frame of these things!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Health

• It can happen at any time during.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• .. If you are talking about pre-cum, that is more for lubricant but it can have some sperm in it from the last "session" but mostly pre-cum does not produce its own sperm.. That happens during the actual ejaculation phase.. Pre-cum can happen anytime during foreplay and/or sex.. There really is no time frame..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• LOL. I guess youll find out in a few weeks. Well, if it happens- congratulations! If it doesn't then- Congratulations!
    martine1778

Answer by martine1778 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Hehe, thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It can happen anytime between foreplay and cumming like midnightmoma said..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Most time there isn't ( but could be) sperm in pre cum unless you guys had sex before that session and he never peed before round two. I wouldn't worry It's mostly for lubrication to get stuff moving! Lol.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Good to know!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2011