What character traits do you look for when you are starting out in a new relationship?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Well first off, if he has a child, I would assess their relationship. Someone who is honest and open. Not afraid to speak his mind but makes sure he does it in a considerate way. Caring and thoughtful. Good sense of humor and knows how to have a good laugh.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I look at how he treat his parents, kids ( if he has any) I also would see how honest he is and pay attention to how he treats others. Oh I hate a messy man that just leave trash, clothes lying around.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• good heart n a good sense of humor
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I like an intelligent man and it is always important to see how the man interacts with/treat his mother. Men who love and respect their mothers make the BEST mates.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 6:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Respect, how he treats women (ALL of them, his family, friends and even the waitress when we go out to eat), good sense of humor, generosity.

Answer by missanc at 11:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2011