• In the Spotlight:

Does Airborne (the cold prevention stuff) work?

Wondering if anyone has tried it or uses it? Does it work? I've come down with the second cold, in a month and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! I started on vitamins and extra vitamin c, about 2 months ago and I'm still getting sick. Was thinking about trying it, if anyone knows if it really helps.

Sue41

Asked by Sue41 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• I love it! It isn't medicine! It's not a 100%. But it's a great immune booster. I give it to the kids this time of year. They think it's soda and it really helps us all stay healthy. They generic stuff is just as good!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• tried it and i still got sick so i say what a waste of money. Try taking zinc if your not already. its the only thing iv found besides extra vitamin c with it that works well and drink lots of water.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I love Airborne! Yes it works, but you have to take it before you get sick. If you are going to be on a plane or in a kindergarten class or a friend is coming over that has a cold, then yes take it. But if you already have a cold it won't get rid of it, it will however make you feel better. I take it whenever I feel one coming on and it always works for me.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Nope but ZIcam works great! I swear by that stuff!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i used it and it worked for me
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Get Zicam if you feel a cold coming on. I swear by it, it works.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008