How did you?

How did you meet your ex husbands new girlfriend? If you have kids i'm sure most of you have met her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I went with him to her house to return her things.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• From what he said, I actually met her while we were still together, but didn't remember her. She was a friend of a family friend. But after they married, I was at gymnastics with my LO and she followed me around the gym and then came up to me and introduced herself. It was kinda weird, since my ex is such an irrelevant part of my life and I hadn't talked to him in like 6 years.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'm ashame to say but i actually climbed through the window of our house after we seperated. My ex husband didn't want to get back together and I was desperate to see what he had fallen in love with in less than 2 months. My plan was to snoop through the house and find notes or pictures maybe but when I turned the light on in the bed room she raised her head up from the pillow. I almost pissed my pants. I'm really not a crazy person but I've been labeled as one every since. LMBO
    Anonymous

• Ive never met my oldest sons dads new gf or wife(not at the same time lol) but have talked with both on the phone..no biggie. As for the youngest's dad gf...she 17..I can not get over that since hes 28 and everytime I think about it I throw up a lil in my mouth, but Ive seen her on his myspace.
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i met her when i when to pick up his kids while he stood home with mines lol....
    leandro

Answer by leandro at 8:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008