I have a few questions...

How often do u and ur so have sex? I saw this question once before and a lot of ppl said a couple times a week, so I'm curious as to how long have u and ur s o been together, do u live together, and how old are y'all? Just wondering if any of these things are a factor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I aim for once a week right now with dh working graveyard. When he is not on that shift we do it probably twice a week on average. We've been together ten years and are 29 and 32.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Age and length of relationship is a factor. DH & I have been married for 16 years. I am 41. He is 40.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• We've been together almost 8 years, we have sex on average once a day, we are 22 and 24.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• While I was breastfeeding, maybe once a month. Just wasn't in the mood. When I stopped breastfeeding, suddenly I got my mojo back, and we average 2-3 times a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• We have been together 10 years married 6. On avg. twice a week but we went through a period where it was once a month! Depends on my husbands work schedule really, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:04 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Married now 11 years, he's now 31, I'm 30 (birthday is in 4 months). If I had my way, it would be every night to every other night, but since he works till damn near 2am every day, and kids like to wake up too early, its next to impossible :( So I only get it maybe once or twice a week (on the weekends).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I am 47,DH is 40. Together 18 years.Now that we are TTC 3-4 times a week. Before that hardly ever(my choice) I am not that into sex
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Well... for your infor I am 22 almost 23 years old, my husband is almost 27 and we have sex at least 1 to 2 times a week, sometimes 3. But we have gone without sex for a week which sometimes seems like forever for us both! I think we are very healthy. Thje longest was 6 weeks because of my births. We have been together for 3 years total and married for 2
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I am 59, husband 51 together 14 years-hardly ever my husband is diabetic, has had strokes and heart attacks and is on oxygen but I love him just as much if not more than ever. I do miss sex sometimes though.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 6:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm 41, he's 38. Right now, there are a few problems that are getting in the way of a regular sex life. We have a 2-month-old baby who doesn't sleep for very long at a time, we have two other children who are going to bed later than usual because it's summer, we live in a smallish cardboard box without locks on any of the doors and my husband was just diagnosed with Type II diabetes and is trying to get his medication regimen straightened out so he isn't nauseated all the time. Between all of these factors plus my recent high-risk pregnancy, I'd estimate that we've had sex three times in the last 12 months.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2011