If trust is lost in a relationship do you think its as easy to gain it back once its lost????

emmy23404

Asked by emmy23404 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• its possible but takes awhile and hard work! it all depends on if you want to stay around that long to find out
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i think the same thing i had so much trust in my bf but then i started finding stuff in his phone nd stuff so i lost trust for him nd now that im tryin to trust him again im findin more stuff i dont knw wat to do
    emmy23404

Comment by emmy23404 (original poster) at 1:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It's possible, with time, depending on the damage that was done. With certain things, it's impossible. All in all, it depends on the situation/extent of betrayal, etc.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 1:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Its not as easy to earn back once its broken it takes time!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• If you feel you need to go through his things...is it worth it? And on top of that you are finding things, it's not gonna stop. He'll just get smarter/sneakier.

Get out while he's still a boyfriend and not a bd or dh...take it from me I cheated and still struggle w/it. His mistrust makes me want to just cheat again b/c he goes through my phone and accuses me of things (it's been years!)..I feel like I might as well cheat. And I'm a woman...men are not as strong willed when it comes to things like this.
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes, but it takes a lot of time, patience and hard work from BOTH parties
    Ashemery83

Answer by Ashemery83 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It's not easy but it can be done.. He has to earn it back and be an open book. If he is not willing to do that, it will be very hard to get it back..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i go thru his thing cuz i knw that hes gonna keep doing it but i stick around cuz i love him nd im gonna have his baby...him being the way he is makes me want to leave him so bad cuz i stress so much thinkin bout it all the time i be feelin like doin the same jus so he can knw how it feels to go thru this
    emmy23404

Comment by emmy23404 (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• No, I think it takes time and effort.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Sorry but no! It is nice to think you can, but you never forget!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2011