Anyone else want another baby but your SO doesn't? adult content

I would like to have or try for another baby in the next few months he's thinking in the next few years...We don't use any birth control other then pull out (which I hate) I secretly wish he would "miss" so I can have another baby LOL...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I was conceived using the pull out method, so maybe you'll get your way! I want more kids than DH does, and I was hoping we'd start trying a few months ago for #2, but we have to wait, and I'm heartbroken. I feel ya!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Well, it doesn't matter if he misses or not! Pull out method is NOT a good form of BC. There is pre-ejaculate (not sure of the exact term) but it carries sperm and is released long before he finishes. But yes, somedays I want a baby but I know my husband isn't ready. Other days he wants one and I am not ready. Depends on the day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• My husband did not want one. Then the other day he comes home and says stop taking your pills. I want another baby. I was shocked. So midpack I stopped taking them and now bding like crazy. He got bit by the baby bug and got bit hard. He held one of our friends 3 month old. Now it is just a waiting game.
    mamato2gagirls

Answer by mamato2gagirls at 11:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm in your spot lol. I want to take out my bc next year and start trying in September 2012 but hubby prolly wont. Either way, I'm taking out the bc lol hell if he drinks, get him drunk! Hehe j/k well kinda haha
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011