Anyone else accidentally pee their pants after having kids sometimes? adult content

Sometimes when I sneeze or cough I pee a little it's kinda embarrassing....is their any way to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Health

• Do Kegel exercises. When I vomit, I have to sit on the tub because I cannot control my bladder like I used to. I hate having this problem.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Kegels are the key.. You can even do them while having sex, SO or DH will love it too...I can no longer jump on a trampoline because of the same issue, but that's the only thing I can't do LOL.. Getting to old for them anyways :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes this is normal. Kegal exercises work sometimes. I had to have a bladder lift a few years ago. They basically put my bladder in a sling and put it where it should be, lol Don't stress your normal.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes. I have gone to a urologist about it. And a, what I call 'coochie' physical therapist. Although, she was for painful sex. But, the kegels, along with a few other exercises, strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Which help with the urine leakage. You can do the kegels first sitting, hold it and stand up. Which is very hard. Then stand, hold it and sit.
    *After doing the kegels for a few weeks, your hubby will LOVE it. Just sayin!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• been there as well-it's due to your bladder dropping down lower-sometimes over time this clears up by itself,sometimes if this is a constant you might need medication and or surgery to correct this from happening.For me it was 2 months of embarrassement and I didn't go out a whole lot then it just stopped happening.Good luck!
    Gemini5

Answer by Gemini5 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2011