Have you ever done this during sex or foreplay? TMI!!! adult content

Gush...squirt what ever you want to call it. I was very self conscious when it happened but my BF tells me he loves it, because then he knows he's doing everything right! I on the other hand am still embarrassed about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't be embarrassed! It's called female ejaculation, and it's a GOOD thing! Many women WISH they could ejaculate! Don't try to hold it back, or it will inhibit your pleasure. Just relax and go with it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• LOL, my DH said I did once and I told him "don't tell me any more, I don't want to know if I do that" LOL... He has not said a word since that time.. Why it bothers me, I have no clue, we have been together for 20 years and he saw me give birth 3 times and no he was not at the head of the bed lol....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• LOL neither was mine I think he was afraid too look, he wouldn't even cut the cord my LD nurse was so excited to cut the babies cored.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• ya I've done it and my SO loves it.... not porno squirting haha but I guess  men love it! Shoot get it girl! Have fun!!!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It's kind of a trend right now- trust me, being in the business, people at my parties keep asking me if I can teach them how to do it. All these guys want them to squirt! It's usually common with a g-spot orgasm, but it can happen with any kind of "O". The other thing which prevents us from doing it, is that as young women, when we first learn to masturbate to orgasm, we usually think we are going to pee. So we have learned to "clench" and hold back. Women who don't experience an orgasm until later in life don't think about holding back, and therefore let it all fly!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I have! It's a great thing to ORGASM!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 4:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• don't worry i feel the same way.. i squirt too, can't control it and it kind of sucks cause i get my bed all wet when i play with myself or have sex or anything.. I just wish that I wasn't like that anymore and was normal again.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 6:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Dear it just normal,nothing strange at all.Don't be embarraed the next time,just go ahead and enjoy your self ok
    Jeelly

Answer by Jeelly at 9:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Oh how i wish i was able to do that! It would definitly make my day! LOL! Keep on doing it, doll! Don't be shame!
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Nothing to be ashamed of, not everyone gets to "squirt"!!

Answer by older at 10:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2011