What are some realy fast recipe's

im so sick of makeing the same thing i need something new to do

britt2thabrat

Asked by britt2thabrat at 1:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Fajitas/Tacos are quick and easy! Most pasta dishes are pretty quick. Umm...what does you family like?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• well the hubby is a meat and potato man never eats anything good for him he always says veggies are a sin but me and my son love mac and chez and hotdogs togeather or any kinda veggies
    britt2thabrat

Comment by britt2thabrat (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• hamburger helper lol idk
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Take two flour tortillas, put mexican shredded cheese blend in between them and brown each side in a skillet until the cheese is melted. Easy quesadilla! You can also put meat and veggies in, too. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 12:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• hungarian goulash...1 lb. hamburger, egg noodles, and cabbage. Also some butter and bunches of worchesshire sauce...its super good and cheap and easy!!! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Goulash!
    1lb ground beef
    1 10.5 oz can of tomato sauce
    1 can of rotel
    1 can of corn
    and a cup of elbow macaroni... sometimes I do more

Brown beef. drain add tomato sauce, rotel ( don't drain),corn and macaroni. Up the can fromt the corn and add water. Simmer for 15-20 mins covered. When the noodles are done then you take of the heat and pull the cover off and my family likes it when I put cheddar cheese on the top and let it melt. Yummy hearty and supper fast and easy
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 2:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• If your husband doesn't want to eat healthy meals, let him eat elsewhere. As parents, we have a responsibility to feed our children healthy foods, and set a great example by eating healthy foods.

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2011