I need some good jokes

i need some jokes for the hubby he always has them and every time i tell one he already heard it so its not funny mostly all of his are about crazy wives

britt2thabrat

Asked by britt2thabrat at 1:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• did you tell him about your mom?
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 2:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• its not very funny but i am eating laffy taffy and this one is on the wrapper lol good timing. "What weighs nothing and is the size of an elephant?" "Its shadow"
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• ok i got one but it's kinda long. so, a man is walking along a beach. he sees something strange and unidentifiable in the distance. as he gets near, he realizes it's a giant orange. he approaches, confused. he reaches out his hand to feel the texture and to his surprise, the giant orange says, "hello there." shocked, the man takes a step back. he gathers himself and says, "what are you? how did you come to be this way?" the orange lets out a great sigh, and says, "well, not too long ago i was just a guy walking on the beach just like you. i happened to come upon a lamp washed up on the shore. i picked it up and rubbed it clean, and when i did a genie appeared before me. he told me i could have three wishes. so i thought a bit, and then i said for my first wish, i want to have all the wealth of the world in my possession. the genie nodded, and suddenly i was surrounded by fabulous jewels, precious metals, and sacks of money
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 2:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• stacked as high as I could see. It was amazing. So then I thought some more and said, for my second wish, I want to be loved and adored by the most beautiful women in the world. The genie nodded, and suddenly there were hordes of women at my feet, their beauty unsurpassed, professing their undying love for me and pledging to keep me happy and satisfied for life. for my third wish, and, I think this is where I went wrong, I wished to be a giant orange.”
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 2:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• lmbo
    britt2thabrat

Comment by britt2thabrat (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2011