Do you think he could be playing me?

I need to know what you guys think. I've been married for 3yrs and have 1 child. We are suppose to be trying for child #2 but there's this other woman. First off my hubby will damn near jump through hoops for this girl/coworker. They are always texting and he always volunteer his help to her. Example: I've been asking for scented bodywash and guess what he got it for her as a pay back gift for him volunteering to pick her up from airport. 2nd example: We have a massage chair in the attic that I've been asking him to get down for a week now. Well Ms Thing called to borrow it and he flew up in the attic so damn quick I thought he was Flash. Ladies there's a lot more but too much to type. Do you think he's playing me in my face? or giving me walkout clues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Time to win back his attention.

1. Go on Craigslist and place a person ad (for free). Make sure to sound super naughty and sexy. Say something like "My husband doesn't give me the attention I need... looking for a no-strings-attached fling..."

2. Sit back and let the emails roll in. Guys will send you pics of themselves, make sure to save the ones that are REALLY sexy!

3. Leave your inbox open for your husband to find.

4. When your hubby sees it, and gets all dick-hurt over it, and cries to you like a whiny little bitch-- CALL HIM ON HIS SHIT.

If he doesn't start CARING more about YOU and what YOU WANT and what YOU'RE DOING.... and he's still all hung up on Miss Thang...
    dump his shit out on the front lawn, change the door locks, and tell him he can stay the night with his new best girl. In the mean time, call up one of those sexy mother-fuckers who emailed you and have the best night of your life.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'd tell him to take his bodywash and the massage chair and hit the road! Sounds like there's more going on than just texting. He'd either be with me or her but not both, tell him to make up his mind which one of you he wants and stick to it!
    Anonymous

• He's definitely interested in this woman if not downright having an affair with her. Give him an ultimatum, he's your husband and his attentions should be focused on you and your children. If he doesn't like it, he can leave.
    Anonymous

• it sounds to me like there doing more then meets the eye tell him 2 get the hell out its over
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• There must be something going on between them. He cares much more about her than you. I'm sorry you have a husband like this, but you need to get out of this relationship IF he doesn't prove to you that YOU are the most important woman in his life. He needs to decide whether he wants to spend the rest of his life being happy with you or making the other woman happy. But then again, if he does nothing that shows he loves you or cares for your needs, he needs to go! Good luck!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh wow, there is definitely something going on there. His shit would be on the lawn next time he got home from work. NOT COOL. I'm sorry mama. How did she even know about this massage chair? Weird.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 4:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It sounds like he is trying to get more of your attention. The fact that he is so openly catering to her makes me wonder. I'd be doing everything in my power to make him know that he had the most loving wife on the planet and that there was no reason he should be looking anywhere else for anything he needed in a woman. I'd even be so bold as to ask him if I had been neglecting him. I'd also be asking him every day what I could do to make his life more enjoyable and how I could make his day go smoother.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• (FYI) I GIVE REALLY BAD ADVICE.

But sometimes, I think I'm onto something.
    This is called fighting fire with fire. Fighting jealousy with jealousy. It could make or break you two... If it breaks you, you might be better off anyway.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Dude. Don't play childish games. TALK TO HIM! Whatever happened to communication? None of this jealousy bullshit: talk to him, adult to adult.

And, if he is playing you: what will you do? Will you leave or will you stay and beg him for attention? There is a lot involved.

First thing, though, no more babies until this is resolve.
    Anonymous

• Have a heart to heart and tell him what and how your feeling, don't yell and scream cause it won't help.. you need to know what his attentions are to you and his family especially since your trying to have a baby again... But honestly something is going on maybe not an affair but something and as for her invite her and maybe a few other co-workers over for dinner she how she reacts with him if she's to flirtatious or you notice a lot of odd behavior you need to let her know, by showing her how he is with you if he pulls away or doesn't want to be affectionate with you then you"ll know that something up then let loose on the both of them

good luck,

njsaucedo

Answer by njsaucedo at 4:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2008