Back pain this early?

I'm only about 8 weeks pregnant and I'm already having back pain? Is this normal and did anyone else experience it this early?

Candy77Sas

Asked by Candy77Sas at 3:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think its pretty normal. Pregnancy at all stages has odd pains. Congratulations and good luck!!
    Butterflitter

Answer by Butterflitter at 3:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i am experiencing it and im only 7 weeks pregnant.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I have horrible back pain and I am 6 weeks.
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• yes it is normal. As soon as the baby is conceived hormones start raging through out your body. This causes all sorts of changes. Add that to the fact that your uterus is already beginning to grow, and you have normal pregnancy pain. If the back pain becomes unbearable or is correlated with cramping and/or bleeding give your doctor a call just to check things out. But in general, it is completely normal and you have 32 more weeks of it to go lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Thanks for the comments they really helped! (: I'm glad I'm not alone on the back pain. Congrats on the babies Tricia737 and tasha94952! (:
    Candy77Sas

Comment by Candy77Sas (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011