How do you "unfriend" someone in real life?

I have a close friend who desires tonot to be friends with a lady she has been friends with for a few years. She has good reason, and has been trying to distance herself but this lady is relentless and isnt taking he hint. Any suggestions?

Asked by sarlove01 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes she will have to verbalize nicely that the friendship is no longer working and while she enjoyed the times they had together she has to not "hang out" with her again. At least thats what I do!

Answer by Butterflitter at 3:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i would just tell her im sorry but i cant be your friend no more and give her the reason and just say im sorry that it has came down to this

Answer by britt2thabrat at 3:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I agree with Butterflitter 100%

Answer by Ashemery83 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• just turn the page !!! ignore her attitude cause if she really deserve ur freindship she woud talk to youand explane to you ..for sure u'll understand we 'r all adulte ;) .... dont even thing abt her ;) dsn't worth !!!!

Answer by caramelH at 5:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• She could say something like 'we are not a good match any longer' or something similar. And tell her reasons. She needs to always be busy with other things and not have the time to see the lady. I would often say 'I had plans' even if the plans were to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. It's hard, but the lady should eventually get the message. GL!

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• be honest tell her the reason and end the conversation and friendship

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011