Am I pregnant? What do you think? adult content

I don't normally ovulate and I've always been irregular but recently got off birth control and we're ttc. Even though it's not likely for me to conceive... i"ve done so twice.... Unexpectedly! My period was due on the 14th but I had a little bit of streaking and spotting and bloody discharge on the 10th and 11th. I recently read that it could be "implantation bleeding" and I have had 3 neg tests in the last week. That doesn't tell me much though because it always takes a while for the tests to be positive even when I am prego. My last pregnancy, I was preg and didn't know it until I went to the ER with flu symptoms and bleeding and they said I was pregnant and almost had a miscarriage. So, let me tell you my symptoms.
-munchies
-fatigue
-back pain
-headaches
-moody
-heightened sense of smell and taste
-similar symptoms from my other 2 pregnancies

I think all the symptoms can be explained by other issues....

Now, with all that said... I also quit smoking 24 days ago and started on antidepressants a month and a half ago. So, I think I am just leveling out from the meds finally and my husband thinks I'm pregnant. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Ashemery83

Asked by Ashemery83 at 4:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't know enough about symptoms associated with the not smoking and the anti-depressants to make an informed decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Thank you for responding anyway. It's nicer than reading all the comments some people make on here when you ask a question on here. I'm new to the site and have already found the good, the bad and the ugly on here. Guess every site has them. LOL
    Ashemery83

Comment by Ashemery83 (original poster) at 4:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You may be pregnant, wait a couple of days if you're still having those symptoms take a test. Sorry I wasn't much hep
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 4:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I meant help
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 4:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm sorry you've found some rotten apples already on the site. ~hugs~ You could be pregnant, and I agree with the anonymous poster as well as suzzanna. <3 Lots of sticky baby dust to you, hun. Good luck!
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 4:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• can't tell !!! but if you go to doc u'll be sure of it !!! sometimes test can't be so sure ;).. avoid workin hard and movin lots ... avoid hot water in shower and herbal tea and specillay relax and don't be stressed ... good luck !!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• OMGosh ... thanks ladies so much. I am still trying to get in to see the doctor. My dr moved to the other side of town and now I'm stuck looking for one closer. Oh, and thanks for all the baby dust... :)
    Ashemery83

Comment by Ashemery83 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011