What's the lynk or realtion between ???

been preganant and dye the hair ? .. i saw many Qstns on CM realted to this ... and i still ignore the lynk , sorry i feel dump lollll .. but i'm seriouse :s !!! could any body help me please ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 4:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dyed my hair but only with the last one, I was older then. There wasn't a problem. Look at all the cosmetologists that are working pregnant. Their employers wouldn't let them work there if it was a problem because they could be sued. Gloves or not, the dye gets through to your hands and you are still inhaling it. It's an old wives tale, just like a lot of other things. Do you not think that chemical medications are crossing to the baby? Doctors prescribe those all the time.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• The chemicals from the hair dye might go through the mom's body and harm the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• baby girlI never did it.. just in case.. everyone I know dyed their hair while pregnant.. but I decided not to.. I had horrible roots my whole pregnancy ..but it was totally worth it

Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I always dyed my hair when I was pregnant. I think back in the day, the fumes were more potent and the salons were more enclosed. If you are going to dye your hair, do it in a well-ventilated area at home.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 8:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• only do it a couple times during your pregnancy and you will be fine. try to stay away from bleach though. so no highlights. :P
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2011