Help! Losing steam !

Ever heard Bruno Mars' Lazy Song? Well, that's me today. I'm in so much pain ..even my ears are sore. Been working out really hard and lately, I'm loosing steam. I have sabotaged my clean diet ALL week and didn't even go to the gym yesterday and today. My excuse is that it's pouring but the rain's never stopped me before. I'm going to pretend they are my rest-days but I'm afraid I might do it again 2mrrw.

I'd love a full body massage but cant afford it so I'm just gonna pop some painkillers but I can't even rest vos I'm alone with my 5 and 1 year olds. Please, please, give me advice , encouragement , kick-in-the-butt , whatever it takes. PLEASE! Sob sob!

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 4:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Health

• There are lots of exercises you can use your kids to do.They will love the fun too.Put the 5 yr old on your feet ,hanging on to your calves while you do leg lifts and crunches.The 1 yr pld can use your arms as a swing while u do some culrs...Cheer up mom..have fun with them lil ones.
    Isiswolfe

Answer by Isiswolfe at 1:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Some days will be better.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Realize you made a little mistake and remember you can fix it right then. Don't wait for the next day. Take charge! You can do it! :-)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Thanks,y'all. Eventually did Turbojam only to have a fever ( as does my daughter) barely 30 mins later. Must be malaria which is endemic in Lagos, Nigeria.
    whiskey80

Comment by whiskey80 (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2011