Did I get pregnant In April or May?

I started my monthly on April 20th I started my birth control sunday the 24th of April. My period in May it was normal it wasn't heavy and I didn't cramp as much. I took a pregnancy test a week befor my period In May it was negative. June 15 I took another pregnancy test it was positive! I took two more that week all were positive I have not seen my period or started cramping or feel any signs of it coming. I went to a pregnancy center and they said since May 18th was the 1st day of my monthly I'm 4 weeks pregnant. My question is did I get pregnant in April or May? I had another partner in Feb and March but we didn't have sex after my monthly went in March so there is no way I got pregnant in March rite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My guess is May but your doctor should be able to help you pinpoint the time.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• same here May is my guess.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2011