Swim with the dolphins?

Have you ever?
Should I?
I'm going to Bermuda this week and have the opportunity, but it is advertised for $200 for 20 minutes!!! HUH? Is it worth it? If it is "worth it" I probably won't be able to afford much else to do. But swimming with dolphins is on my bucket list!!

HELP!

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 7:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did it, it was a blast. But we paid more and spent more time in the water wtih them. I loved it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Do it!!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I heard that the sound that dolphins make is supposed to stimulate your brain neurons in a good way. Have a great experience!
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I've never done it but I think it would be cool! I don't know if I'd spend all my money so I couldn't do anything else though. I'd probably wait and see if there was anything else I'd want to do. But 200.00 sounds like a lot!? Maybe you can look online for a coupon? I'm sure they have one. WOW 200.00! Maybe when you get there if you look in the lobby of you hotel they usually have brochures for things to do maybe you'll find a coupon in there?
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I swam with the stingrays. I would totally swim with the dolphins. You'll be on vacation, live it up!
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011