HELP!

I've been up for almost two days straight, my baby wont sleep i 've tried everything feeding him,changing the diaper, a warm bath,some of that bed time lotion, the little music thing connected to the crib it doesnt work! any suggestions i could do because i need sleeep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is your baby?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• 6months
    AriaxKatriina

Answer by AriaxKatriina at 4:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• After 2 days of no sleep (has baby not slept, either?) I think I would be inclined to put baby safely in his crib, close the door, and go take a nap for a half hour or so. Unless there is someone who can take him out for a walk or something?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Call your pediatrician,if they have a nurse line they might be able to give advise without having to go in. Can you get someone to watch your baby for a few hours so you can atleast get some sleep?
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• hm i was thinking oh asking my fiance to take him for a ride in the car with some slow christmas music on or something to relax him because its 30 degrees out and i dont want the baby sick on top of it lol then i could get some sleep. He would sleep off and on but it takes me a while to fall back to sleep, so i would get woken back up
    AriaxKatriina

Answer by AriaxKatriina at 4:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• is your baby maybe teething? because its very possible at this age. some babies wont eat, sleep and are very "bitchy" ect. when they are teething. call your pediatrician and ask them what you could do. good luck.. hope your little munchkin will feel better soon
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• has your baby gotten any teeth yet? maybe hes teething...
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• no teeth yet! maybe thats it, so then i need to give him a teething ringg or somthing
    AriaxKatriina

Answer by AriaxKatriina at 4:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• If it is teething, there are homeopathic teething tabs and drops that work wonders at night. I used them with Motrin and tylenol (alternating the motrin and tylenol) It will at least get you some sleep:) Hang in there!
    alalsip

Answer by alalsip at 4:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• how old is you baby
    njsaucedo

Answer by njsaucedo at 5:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008