Please don't bash me...I need advice

my SO works as an equipment operator. Sometimes I try to text him thru the day but he NEVER replies. but people would tell me they talked to him thru out the day so I got curious, and I know I shouldn't have done it, so don't bash me, but I logged onto his cell account and have been monitoring what he is doing. He talks to a ton of people during the day, but claims to me he never looks at his phone unil he is off! How can I approach this without him knowing I looked at his account????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• mhhh.. tough one.. maybe you should just tell him that you tried to call him but always got a "busy" sign... so how can it be that he is soooo busy all the time and doesnt look at his cell when its constantly busy ;) .. tahts what i would do.

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• idk im pretty striaght forword so i would just flat out say how come u never talk 2 me when your at work but you text eveyone else
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Maybe you could text him or call from another number after you didn't get an answer to see if he picks up.
    Anonymous

• As far as I am concerned, cell accounts are not "invasion of privacy" in a relationship so no bashing here. Anyway could the people he is talking to be work related? I would just ask him why he talks to other people during the day then if they have told you they talk to him you wont have to tell him that you checked his account.
    Anonymous

• Haha, you can't really. Maybe try calling instead of texting. Or just casually mention that "so-and-so" said they talked to you, how come I can't ever get ahold of you?
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 4:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I would ask him why I keep hearing how "soand so" talks to him all the time at work but he wont talk to me.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Maybe since he's around you all the time he doesn't want to text you but it's still rude to do that and lie!
    Anonymous

• call from a blocked number. *67
    Anonymous

• I would tell him what you said here, sans the part about checking online. Just tell him other people tell you all the time that they talk to him during the day and you want to know why he doesn't answer for you.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• well I see a bigger problem than your SO getting mad for looking at this accout activity...frankly. He is lying and avoiding and you need to get to the bottom of those two issues right there. He needs to remember that if he weren't doing either of those two things you wouldn't have needed to question his actions...good luck
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008