How is your morning going?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My morning has been ok, getting ready for my dh's friends funeral, I feel so bad for this boys parents and my dh and the rest of their friends, plus I hate funerals and don't do well with them.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Very well, dh made breakfast and coffee and I'm excited for tonight, cuz we're going out for our 5th anniversary!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• We are getting ready to travel for 2 hours to attend a graduation party for a famly member. Do I want to go - of course not. Do I think for even a second this graduating senior even cares whether we are there or not - NO. Is this particular graduating senior and her parents only thinking about the money in the card...YES. But sometimes you just have to do what is expected because they are family. That's how my morning is going. I'm already looking forward to being back at home.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Not bad, I got 4 hours of sleep, and woke up to hear "someone needs to wipe my butt"-- yeah my son has not quite learned to wipe his own butt so since hubs is working today, I got to do that. So since he was up for the day I got up. I did get cleaned up, and called my mil (she called when I was in the bath). Then made coffee, grabs hubs laptop and relaxing on CM. I do have 1/2hr of work to do today, I have laundry waiting, dishes piled up and goodness knows the house could use a good cleaning! I also need to run to the grocery store today, as I have not done that yet. But right at this moment I really don't feel like moving.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I had a very good breakfast, but my daughter drove me nuts.
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011